annariel: Romana 2 from Doctor Who (Default)
[personal profile] annariel
A new exchange started a couple of months back intended to be a slightly less anarchic summer version of [community profile] fandom_stocking. I've been cautiously putting things in giftboxes and seeing how it all went. It seems to have run pretty smoothly, though looking at the giftboxes most only have two or three things in them so its obviously a much quieter exchange than fandom stocking. Anyway I will be reposting the various gifts and I promise not to take so long over it as I did over the fandom stockings this year.

First up are some Airwolf icons, a show of which I had never heard by [personal profile] debirlfan's giftbox was lingering in a list of needy boxes and I figured I could manage icons. As it turns out it was nearly a disaster since I got a character and actor confused and was making icons of the wrong person for a while. Still, all's well that ends well.





Texture in the first by [livejournal.com profile] bttrfly_kiss, in the second and third by [livejournal.com profile] erniemay and in the last by [livejournal.com profile] sintonia

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-22 10:13 pm (UTC)
senmut: two hands meeting around a jeweled ring, the words say Doomed by the Narrative (Default)
From: [personal profile] senmut
YAY Airwolf!!!

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-23 09:44 am (UTC)
purplecat: Hand Drawn picture of a Toy Cat (Default)
From: [personal profile] purplecat
I'd never even heard of the show until I spotted this one icon opportunity in a needy giftbox. I thought maybe it hadn't reached the UK, but apparently it did so I don't know why I wasn't aware of it.

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-22 08:27 pm (UTC)
fififolle: (Primeval - Danny helicopter PriWriMo)
From: [personal profile] fififolle
I used to love Airwolf, lol. But it was really the helicopter I adored. Nice icons!

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-23 09:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lsellersfic.livejournal.com
And there was I thinking that maybe my total ignorance of the show was because it never made it to the UK.

If Google image search is anything to go by, most people were in it for the helicopter.

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-23 07:08 pm (UTC)
fififolle: (Ukuleles OMGWTF)
From: [personal profile] fififolle
Oh, and the brilliant theme music :D
I kind of have it in a mental box with Knight Rider!

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-23 06:42 pm (UTC)
fredbassett: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fredbassett
I adored Airwolf, especially the theme tune!

Nice to see these icons and be reminded of it.

(no subject)

Date: 2016-09-24 08:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lsellersfic.livejournal.com
Why have I never heard of this show?

Profile

annariel: Romana 2 from Doctor Who (Default)
annariel

March 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
2223242526 2728
293031    

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags